We personally visit your cottage to:
- photograph the cottage (inside and out) and the waterfront,
- determine the most appropriate rental rate,
- prepare a map and directions to your cottage,
- make any recommendations to maximize your income potential.
- an individual webpage for your cottage, hosted on the CottageVacations.com website. This page includes a full profile, including description of cottage and property amenities, photographs, and any conditions that you have set. Your webpage links directly to our Availability Calendar and to rental application forms.
- a ‘Life At The Cottage’ information package. This package is individually tailored to your property and is sent to those who rent your cottage upon approval of their booking. It includes Household Rules as we’ve established them with you, as well as instructions for dealing with items such as septic tanks, information regarding garbage disposal, emergency telephone numbers, cleaning checklists, and more.
We fully administrate the rental process, including:
- “virtually” showing your cottage through our website and responding to all enquiries,
- carefully screening prospective guests,
- approving Cottage Rental Applications and Agreements,
- collecting appropriate deposit and full payment from guests prior to the rental period,
- notifying you of confirmed bookings,
- providing you with timely payment and a statement of details,
- providing your guests with a “Life at the Cottage” package specific to your property.
Click here to learn how we market and promote your cottage property.