NEWLY LISTED - June 2020
Welcome to D Manor!
Unparalleled balance of luxury, comfort and tranquility await you at this magnificent lakefront cottage located on the beautiful shores of Lake Simcoe! Recently completely renovated, this gorgeous 3,100 sq. ft., single storey, 4 bedroom cottage was superbly created by the owner, a professional craftsman. Meticulously designed, it was a true labour of love, with every attention to detail being of the utmost importance in creating this modern yet warm and inviting cottage/home.
The sprawling open concept kitchen/dining/living area provides ample space to entertain, relax and recharge. The state-of-the art kitchen is every chef’s dream complete with a commercial size gas stove, 2 full-sized refrigerators and a large kitchen island providing plenty of counter space for prepping meals. After dinner, step down from the kitchen into 2 separate living areas providing an abundance of seating for the whole family to spread out and either enjoy after-dinner beverages in front of the gas fireplace or take in stunning views out to the lake while playing games in the family room.
The 4 well-appointed bedrooms are ideally laid out with 2 on each side of the main living space. There is a lake facing Master bedroom with its own 4-piece ensuite and direct walkout to the deck and a Garden room with its own 3-piece ensuite on one side and on the opposite side is a lake facing bedroom with a 3-piece semi-ensuite and a bunkbed bedroom, perfect for the kids. An added luxury is that all 4 bedrooms have their own TV’s!
Start your mornings off on the large deck, cup of coffee in hand, and immerse yourself in the amazing panoramic lake view! With such an expansive level lawn, children of all ages can enjoy playing ball or throwing frisbees and the shallow entry at the 130 feet of waterfront makes it ideal for both young and old alike. With a kayak and paddleboard at your disposal, be sure to get out on the lake and explore, especially in the morning when the water is at its calmest and being tucked into a bay makes it even better. With a southeast exposure, enjoy sunshine all day long whether sunning on the deck or swimming in the refreshing lake.
There are so many interesting things to do in the area as well! The picturesque town of Orillia is just minutes away for shopping and dining, Mara Provincial Park is just 6 km. away and Tudhope Park and Water Park are just 2 km, away. For avid golfers, Hawk Ridge Golf and Country Club is 7 km. away and for an evening of entertainment Casino Rama is just 10 km. away.
However you spend your days, end your nights back at the cottage with a delicious BBQ dinner on the deck and roast marshmallows around the fire pit while taking in the breathe-taking amount of stars that fill the sky. What more could you ask for!?
NEWLY LISTED - June 2020
- 4 bedrooms (king; queen; queen; 2 single/double bunk beds)
- king sheets will be supplied
- blankets/comforter (bring own pillows)
- fully equipped kitchen
- commercial size gas stove
- extra full-size refrigerator
- deep freezer
- drip coffee maker
- Nespresso coffee maker (bring own pods)
- kitchen island with 6 bar stools
- dining room table with 6 chairs
- additional table with 4 chairs
- NO telephone
- good cell phone reception
- 1 - 2 piece bathroom
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom (garden bedroom ensuite)
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom (lake bedroom semi-ensuite)
- 1 - 4 piece bathroom (master bedroom ensuite)
- washer/dryer in laundry room (currently not shown in photos)
- natural gas furnace
- central air-conditioning
- NO back-up generator
- natural gas fireplace (fireplace room)
- 70" Smart TV - family room (Rogers, Netflix, Amazon Prime)
- 50" Smart TV - fireplace room (Rogers, Netflix, Amazon Prime)
- 58" Smart TV - master bedroom (Netflix, Amazon Prime)
- 55" Smart TV - lake room bedroom (Netflix, Amazon Prime)
- 40" Smart TV - garden bedroom (Netflix, Amazon Prime)
- 32" Smart TV - bunkbed bedroom (Netflix, Amazon Prime)
- WiFi (unlimited)
- den with desk and office space
- bluetooth speaker
- main deck (1,000 sq. ft.)
- propane BBQ
- patio dining table with 8 chairs, 8 cushioned wicker chairs, hammock with stand and large stand-up umbrella on main deck
- NOTE: hot tub in photos is not available for use
- side deck (440 sq. ft.)
- 2 sunbeds and 2 cushioned wicker loungers on side deck
- outdoor fire pit (some wood available)
- 6 plastic Muskoka chairs at fire pit
- dock (8ft. x 68ft.)
- swim ladder on dock
- NOTE: boat and sea-doo in photos are not available for use
- inflatable raft
- adult lifejackets (some. various sizes)
- water source is municiple, potable
- privacy rating is 3 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- public boat launch nearby
No pets, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 10, bring own linens and pillows (king sheets will be supplied) and towels, bring own drinking water if preferred, noise restriction after 11 PM.