Welcome to this fabulous 4,000+ sq.ft., 3 level post and beam cottage with central air-conditioning, 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, ideally located at the end of the long, tranquil Deep Bay on Sparrow Lake. Elegantly designed and tastefully furnished, every room in this beautiful cottage home will leave you feeling pampered! From the moment you step through the doors you are greeted by the floor to ceiling windows, perfectly curated decor and a magnificent double sided stone fireplace. The Great room provides breathtaking tree top views of the lake below with soaring cathedral ceilings, hard wood floors and comfy leather couches you can just sink into. The open concept kitchen, living and dining area is spacious yet intimate ensuring everyone feels included. The stunning two-story stone wood burning fireplace can be seen and enjoyed from anywhere on the main level, creating a warm ambience while preparing meals, dining or relaxing while watching TV. The kitchen is a gourmet chef's dream with plenty of counter space,and upscale stainless steel appliances, with a wrap around counter and bar stools to ensure the chef is never excluded from the conversation. With the Muskoka room just off the kitchen, it is the perfect place to retreat for a relaxing conversation.
After a restful sleep, begin your day with a cup of coffee on one of the 5 separate decks surrounding the cottage. A beautiful spot for the early risers can be found down at thewater's edge on the spacious dock to watch the gorgeous sun rise! For the more active, start your day with a dip in the clear blue lake. Wade in from the shore, dive in off the dock, or just relax in a Muskoka chair and take in the long lake views. Kayak the quiet bay out into the main lake, or try your hand at canoeing, paddleboarding, or pedalboating. This cottage has them all. With a southwest exposure, enjoy sun on the dock all day long. Watch the sun go down while relaxing in the large hot tub, or maybe sneak in for some quiet time in the indoor sauna! Review the highlights of your day over marshmallows around a roaring campfire, with comfortable seating for 10.
When the sun has set, the lower level family room is the ultimate games area! Enjoy movie nights from the comforts of the large sectional or try your hand at darts, shuffleboard or billiards. Friendly family competitions are encouraged! This property truly has something for everyone and has all your vacation requirements covered!
For a change of scenery, visit the quaint towns of Gravenhurst or Orillia, each less than a 40-minute drive from thecottage. There are many golf courses to choose from to entertain enthusiasts of all levels. In less than 20 minutes, you can be at the 27-hole Lake St George Golf Club or its neighbour Evergreen Golf- an executive 9 hole course complete with an 18 hole mini putt for children. Sparrow Lake is part of the Trent Severn Waterway connecting you to neighbouring lakes through a series of lock systems! Perfect for avid boaters bringing or renting, there are more than enough bays to explore and cast a line in. Being close proximity to the city makes escaping easier knowing you can get back to the important meeting that popped up and return same day to a scenic, nature-filled setting with beautiful bay views.
Don’t forget to bring your running shoes and maybe your bikes! With more than 25 kms of member owned road, there is lots to explore. With so much to offer, there is no question this elegant cottage home is bound to create lasting memories with your loved ones!
- 3 main level bedrooms (primary-king; queen; queen)
- 2 upper loft level bedrooms (2x double; 2x double)
- 1 lower level bedroom (king)
- all bed linens and bath towel provided
- large, fully equipped kitchen
- large selection of dishware/glassware
- built-in microwave
- convection/regular oven
- child-proof stove top with downdraft vent system
- large fridge/freezer
- wine cooler fridge
- additional fridge/freezer (lower level)
- wrap-around counter with 4 bar stools
- dining room table seats 101-5 piece bathroom
- 1- 4 piece bathroom (primary ensuite, jacuzzi tub)
- 3- 3 piece bathrooms (main level, lower level, lower level ensuite)
- washer/dryer (main level)
- central air conditioner/heating
- geothermal heating/cooling
- radiant in-floor tile heating/cooling
- automatic wired-in generator
- 2 storey double sided fireplace (main level) (some wood provided)
- woodstove (lower level family room)
- 4 SMART TVs (Great room; family room; primary bedroom, lower level bedroom)
- 3 additional TVs (all bedrooms)
- satellite (Great room; family room; primary bedroom)
- 6 DVD players (Great room; family room; bedrooms)
- Unlimited internet
- telephone (local calls only)
- Good cellphone reception
- pool table (lower level)
- shuffle board (lower level)
- dart board (lower level) (bring own darts)
- selection of boardgames
- selection of DVDs
- indoor sauna (lower level bathroom)
- outdoor hot tub
- deck adjacent to hot tub with Muskoka chairs and loungers
- screened-in Muskoka Room (15 ft x 20 ft overlooking the lake)
- large back deck with glass railings
- propane BBQ (direct line)
- 2 outdoor dining tables
- patio umbrella
- 3 sun loungers
- upper private deck with 2 Muskoka chairs (primary bedroom)
- lower private deck with 2 Muskoka chairs (lower level bedroom)
- outdoor firepit with 10 Muskoka chairs (some wood supplied)
- composite dock with swim ladder (20 ft x 30 ft) *NEW*
- 2 jet-ski ramps
- cleats on dock for mooring
- swim raft
- 2 kayaks
- adult life jackets (some, various sizes)
- water source is well, reverse osmosis, potable
- boat launch on the property
- Public boat launch at Lauderdale Point Marina (recommended)
- Nearest Marina: Lauderdale Point Marina
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $350 plus HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
No pets, no smoking anywhere on the property, maximum number of occupants is 10, all bed linens and bath towels provided, bring own drinking water if preferred, noise restriction after 11 PM.
Check in 4 pm and check out 10 am
For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $350 plus HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).