Welcome to this cozy cottage nestled in the woods on an acre of land! From the moment you arrive you will feel the weight of the city's hustle and bustle slip away. The property provides many tranquil spots and vantage points to enjoy views of the lake or to while away the hours at leisure. Start your day with coffees on the deck, enjoy the lake from the dock all day long, linger in the hammock for a late afternoon read, and end your day gathered around the fire pit roasting marshmallows...welcome to cottage life!
The crystal clear spring-fed lake is perfect for swimming and the depth of the water at the end of the dock is 8ft.. With two-thirds of the Lake being Crown Land and Wilderness Park, you can spend your days canoeing or kayaking in near-complete serenity. For the fishing enthusiasts, the lake is populated with Lake Trout, Speckled Trout, Small Mouth Bass and Perch.
The 30 year old cottage was lovingly built from lumber on the property. The main level open concept living room/dining room/kitchen lends to interactive family gatherings for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The kitchen is equipped with modern stainless steel appliances with a built-in microwave and dishwasher and plenty of counter space. One bedroom, to the side of the kitchen, is great for quiet privacy. The upper level, completing the cottage, has two spacious bedrooms, perfect for a family with young children.
What are you waiting for? Kick back, relax and enjoy real cottage life, and become re-acquainted with your family...and yourself.
- 3 bedrooms (Upper level - queen; double + double; main floor - queen)
- fully equipped kitchen
- stainless steel refrigerator
- stainless steel smooth-top stove with double oven
- built-in microwave
- built-in dishwasher
- breakfast bar and stools
- dining room table with 6 chairs
- telephone (local calls only)
- some cell phone reception
- NO Wi-Fi
- 1 4-piece bathroom
- central vacuum
- electric baseboard heating
- back up generator
- ceiling fans
- air-tight wood stove
- flat-panel TV in armoire
- DVD - few DVD movies
- bell satellite
- Ipod docking station
- books and games
- propane BBQ with 2 tanks
- 8 muskoka chairs, 2 additional folding chairs at dock and 2 chaise lounges
- deck furniture - outdoor wicker furniture, picnic table with umbrella and 4 chairs
- outdoor fire pit
- 2 small kayaks
- stand up paddleboard
- 2 adults bikes available
- lifejackets (some, various sizes)
- dock (6ft X 24ft and 8ft X 16ft) new 2018
- swim ladder
- floating swim platform with ladder and diving board
- water source is lake, single kitchen fixture is charcoal and UV filtered, potable
- privacy rating is 2 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- no public boat launch on the lake
- For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $120 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
Small dog upon approval, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 6, bring own linens and towels, bring own drinking water, noise restriction after 11 PM.
Check in 4 pm and check out 10 am
For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $120 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).