Welcome to this fabulous newly renovated, 4,200 sq. ft., 7 bedroom, post and beam cottage, located in a tranquil bay on ever-popular Lake of Bays!
Elegantly designed and tastefully furnished, every room on all 3 levels provides a complete sense of being pampered and spoilt. From the moment you step into the cottage foyer, being greeted by breathe-taking tree-top views of the lake from a wall of floor to ceiling windows, there will be no doubt that you have come to the right place to indulge and truly enjoy your dream vacation.
The open concept kitchen/living/dining area is spacious yet cozy and inviting with soaring cathedral ceilings, gorgeous dark wood floors and comfy couches and chairs. The stunning stone wood-burning fireplace can be seen and enjoyed from all 3 rooms creating warm ambiance while preparing meals, dining or relaxing while watching TV. The kitchen will be a gourmet chef’s joy with plenty of counter space for prepping meals, a large kitchen island, upscale stainless-steel appliances, complete with heated tile floors. For after dinner beverages, retreat to the screened-in Muskoka room and cozy up to the fireplace while reminiscing about the day’s activities.
There is plenty of room for friends and family to visit with 7 well-appointed bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. The master bedroom is on the main level with lake views and its own 5-piece ensuite bathroom and walk-out to a private deck. A second bedroom and 4-piece bathroom are on the main level as well. Two bedrooms and a 3-piece bathroom are on the upper level and three more bedrooms and a 3-piece bathroom are on the lower level along with a spacious family room.
Start your mornings off with a cup of coffee on the boathouse deck/dock and with a northeast exposure, take in the amazing sunrise as the mist rises off the lake and another new day begins in cottage country! Soak in the sunshine from early morning until mid afternoon from here and be sure to get out on the water and explore the lake with 2 kayaks and a canoe at your disposal.
Lake of Bays, the second largest lake in the Muskokas with over 165 km of shoreline and depths that exceed 200 feet, is known for its fabulous swimming, fishing and boating. With numerous marinas and public boat launches nearby, you could bring your own boat or rent a boat to enjoy all that the lake has to offer. You should definitely indulge in a boating day trip or two to the villages of Dorset, Dwight and Baysville or visit historic Bigwin Island for a day of golf.
End your days around the fire pit and then relax in the outdoor hot tub before calling it a night. No better time than now to embrace cottage life in the heart of cottage country than here at this spectacular cottage property!
- 7 bedrooms (main level - king; queen; upper level - queen; single and single/single bunk bed; lower level - queen;queen; queen and single/single bunk)
- all linens provided for all beds
- bath towels and cloths supplied at no extra charge
- fully equipped kitchen
- Keurig coffee maker
- 4 burner Wolf gas cooktop
- 48" sub-zero refrigerator with automatic ice and water dispenser
- wine refrigerator
- 2nd full-size refrigerator on lower level
- dining room table with 12 chairs
- kitchen island with 3 bar stools
- NO telephone
- good cell phone reception
- 1 - 4 piece bathroom (main level)
- 1 - 5 piece bathroom (main level - master bedroom ensuite)
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom (upper level - semi ensuite)
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom (lower level)
- washer/dryer in laundry room (lower level)
- forced-air geothermal furnace
- central air-conditioning
- back-up generator
- stone wood-burning fireplace - main level living room (some wood available)
- stone wood-burning fireplace - main level Muskoka room (some wood available)
- propane fireplace - lower level family room
- bar with 3 bar stools, sink, dishwasher, bar fridge and wine fridge - lower level family room
- 50" TV (main level living room)
- 50" TV (lower level family room)
- NO satellite
- Wi-Fi (unlimited)
- screened-in Muskoka room (with U-shaped couch that seats 10)
- large deck
- patio dining table with 8 chairs and an umbrella and 2 Muskoka chairs on the deck
- New Pro 500 Napolean propane BBQ (direct natural gas)
- master bedroom deck with 2 Muskoka chairs
- outdoor fire pit (some wood available)
- 8 Muskoka chairs at fire pit
- outdoor hot tub
- outdoor sauna
- 2 kayaks
- lifejackets (some, various sizes)
- water source is drilled well, not potable
- privacy rating is 1 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- public boat launch on lake
- large deck
- 2 teak dining lounge chairs, 3 wicker lounge chairs, 2 wicker chairs and stand-up umbrella on deck
- swim ladder
- boat slips not available for use
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling)
Pet upon approval of owner, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 17, linens supplied for all beds at no extra charge, bath towels and cloths supplied at no extra charge, bring own drinking water if preferred. Noise restriction after 11 PM.
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
CHECK IN - 4pm CHECK out - 10am
NOTE: With this cottage there is a mandatory $2,000 security deposit upon booking.