Elegance, luxury and supreme comfort await you on Muskoka’s signature lake at this stunning 6 bedroom, 6 bathroom, 6,000 sq.ft, exquisitely designed cottage and one bedroom boat house with 180 degree views of the lake!
Step into the entrance foyer with its wide reclaimed plank flooring and herring bone detail on into the spectacular great room with 25 ft. floor to ceiling windows lending to panoramic lake views, a soaring cathedral ceiling and a double-sided wood-burning fireplace.
Enjoy cooking in the gorgeous chef’s kitchen, featuring a full Thermador commercial quality appliance package, porcelain apron sink and Caesarstone countertops. Gather around the large pine kitchen island and share stories with the family on the day's adventures while prepping dinner. Dine at the large harvest table overlooking the lake and retreat to the comfortably furnished Muskoka room for after- dinner drinks while taking in the lakeside breezes and fabulous treetop views.
The master bedroom is just off of the kitchen/dining area with gorgeous lake views, king bed and a TV if news or a movie in bed is your late night preference after a long active fun filled day. The ensuite bathroom comes complete with a large oval soaker tub and a walk-in glass shower.
At the other end of the main floor is a separate sitting room with large comfy couches sharing the 2-sided fireplace and overlooks the lake with a walk-out to a very generous sized deck, tastefully furnished with an eight seater dining table and a wicker sectional couch and chair. Continuing on from the sitting room at this end of the cottage, are two spacious bedrooms with a shared Jack & Jill bathroom, and a third bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom and a separate laundry room.
If you have a few emails to catch up on or are writing the great Canadian novel, there is an upper loft overlooking the great room, with treetop lakefront views to inspire you.
The lower level has a sprawling lake view family room with a gym, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The main living area offers plenty of entertainment value for the family with a large flat screen TV and sectional couch for movie night and a pool table and foosball table for the more competitive at heart. The gym has an elliptical machine, weight bench and weights, bosu ball, plenty of floor room for yoga and stretching and a bathroom for a shower after workouts. The two bedrooms on this level share a 4-piece bathroom, a great choice of sleeping accommodations for the late night entertainment family members and early morning work-out enthusiasts.
If you want to spend time literally “on the water”, the upper boathouse has a large open loft with everything you need; queen bed, 3-piece bathroom, kitchenette with bar fridge, sink and microwave, dining area and a 3-seater couch with a 60” TV, DVD player and Playstation.
There is a large boathouse dock/deck to soak up the warm summer sunshine, with a striking granite shoreline backdrop, lounge furniture and a large umbrella to retreat to when you have had enough direct sun. Welcome to cottage life at its utmost finest!
- Main Cottage
- 6 bedrooms (upper level - king; queen; queen; queen; lower level - king; double and single )
- all linens provided for all beds
- towels provided
- fully equipped kitchen
- gas stove
- breakfast island with sink and 5 bar stools
- dining room table with 8 (+2) chairs
- NO telephone
- good cell phone reception
- 1 - 2 piece bathroom - main level entrance
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom - lower level family room
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom (ensuite) - main level
- 1 - 4 piece bathroom (semi-ensuite) - lower level
- 1 - 5 piece bathroom (semi-ensuite) - main level
- 1 - 5 piece bathroom (master bedroom ensuite) - main level
- washer/dryer in laundry room
- wood burning 2-sided fireplace (living room and sitting room on main level) - some wood available
- forced-air propane furnace
- ceiling fans in main level bedrooms and sitting room
- central air-conditioning
- automatic back-up generator
- 5 TV's (main level living room, master bedroom, upstairs bedroom that is off of the deck, lower level bedroom and lower level family room)
- Apple TV
- Wi-Fi (limited data, no streaming or downloading)
- deck (12ft, x 40ft.)
- Lynx professional propane BBQ
- deck outdoor furniture (wicker chair and sectional couch with cushions, dining table with 8 chairs)
- screened-in Muskoka room (with wicker couch and 2 chairs with cushions)
- wet steam unit in lower level family room
- pool table (lower level family room)
- foosball table (lower level family room)
- elliptical machine (lower level family room)
- weight bench chair and weights (lower level family room)
- bosu ball (lower level family room)
- lower level stone patio with 2 Muskoka chairs and 2 loungers
- outdoor fire pit (some wood available)
- 2 kayaks
- Aqua Lily Pad and various water toys
- lifejackets (many, various sizes)
- water source is lake, multi-filtered, potable
- privacy rating is 2-3 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- public boat launch on lake
- queen bed
- linens and towels provided
- heating and air conditioning
- ceiling fan
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom, renovated 2018 (not shown in photos)
- bar fridge and sink
- dining table with 4 chairs
- DVD player
- large boat deck (16ft. x 30ft. x 40ft.) (seadoo in photo may be included, please inquire if interested)
- 2 swim ladders
- outdoor furniture ( 2 loungers, 2 wicker chairs and loveseat, large stand-up umbrella)
- propane BBQ
- 2 boat slips (boat may be included, please inquire if interested)
NOTE: The detailed cleaning of the cottage at the end of your stay is included for your convenience but you are expected to leave the cottage neat & tidy and remove all of your garbage & recycling
No pets, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 10, linens supplied for all beds at no extra charge, bath towels supplied at no extra charge. Noise restriction after 11 PM.
NOTE: The detailed cleaning of the cottage at the end of your stay is included for your convenience but you are expected to leave the cottage neat & tidy and remove all of your garbage & recycling.
NOTE: With this cottage there is a mandatory $2,000 security deposit upon booking.