NEWLY LISTED-JUNE 2022!
Overlooking the stunning waters of Three Mile Lake you will find this immaculate 2800 sq.ft. cottage!
This classic cottage hosts 5 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen, 2 living/family rooms and a beautiful 3 tiered deck across the front providing excellent lake views. Keeping nature in mind the interior features exposed beams and wooden ceilings through the common areas. Wake up to the sound of the birds from the primary suite with walk out access to the deck. Be the first one in the mornings to enjoy a coffee on the sunny lower deck that feels as though you have found your own private oasis. The lower level bedrooms and family room all have deck access as well. With a Muskoka room located just off the kitchen al fresco dining has never been easier!
While the inside has many amazing features, the great outdoors call! With great views often comes a climb, take the stairs down to the water's edge and be greeted by the beautiful blues of Three Mile Lake. With a canoe and kayak at your disposal, enjoy exploring the area by paddling. At the west end of the lake you can find Dee Bank Falls for a great photo opportunity. With a public boat launch 5 minutes away bring or renting a boat to add to your experience could not be easier. For the avid fisher in the group, Three Mile Lake is known for its excellent fishing, think of the stories you will have after you catch a big one or the smile on your little one's face after catching their first fish!
Perfectly in the middle of Rosseau, Huntsville and Bracebridge be sure to take some time to explore these three historic Muskoka towns. Each have weekly Farmer's Markets that showcase local treats, artisan crafts and fresh produce. Whether you are renting a boat or brining your own, a day on these tropical-like blue waters will not disappoint and the surrounding towns are sure to have something for everyone.
NEWLY LISTED-MAY 2022!
- 2 main level bedrooms (primary-queen;queen)
- 3 lower level bedrooms (queen; single/double bunkbed; double)
- fully equipped kitchen
- Keurig coffee machine
- Drip coffee machine
- 2 Additional beverage fridges(main level/lower level)
- water cooler (1-18L bottle)
- large pantry
- dining table with 6 chairs
- 1- 2 piece bathroom (main level)
- 1- 3 piece bathroom (main level primary ensuite)
- 1- 4 piece bathroom (lower level)
- washer/dryer (main level)
- forced air propane heating
- 2 gas woodstoves (main level living room, lower level family room)
- 3 ceiling fans (upper level living room, lower level family room)
- NO telephone
- good cell phone reception
- 2 TVs (60" main level living room, 50" lower level family room)
- Amazon home
- DVD player
- Large DVD selection
- Bose speaker system
- NO satellite
- unlimited Wi-Fi
- air hockey table
- Muskoka room (large picnic table, 2 Muskoka chairs)
- propane BBQ (2 tanks)
- Outdoor pizza oven
- 3 tiered deck
- Patio table with 5 chairs and umbrella
- 2 sun lounge chairs
- 4 Muskoka chairs (on dock deck)
- outdoor fire pit with 3 chairs (some wood supplied)
- stationary dock (150sq.ft)
- floating dock (20ft x 8ft)
- cleats on dock for mooring
- 3 adult lifejackets (some, various sizes)
- 1 canoe
- 1 kayak
- water source is lake, suitable for cooking
- privacy rating is 1 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- public boat launch at end of Shea Rd
- nearest marina Dennes Marina (not on lake)
NOTE: approximately 100 stairs to the water
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $325 plus HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
Pets upon approval, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 12, all linens and bath towels will be provided, bring own drinking water if preferred. Noise restriction after 11 PM.
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $ 325 plus HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
NOTE: With this cottage there is a mandatory $1,000 security deposit upon booking.
NOTE: there is a large hill to get to the cottage- all wheel drive vehicles recommended