This beautifully decorated 3,260 sq. ft., 6 bedroom, 4 bathroom cottage awaits you and your family(s). From the moment you walk into the double entry separate foyer, you feel the weight of the city's hustle and bustle slip away. It's spacious, open concept main floor remains warm and inviting with its maple hardwood floors and soft comfortable leather furniture. With an abundance of seating on the main floor between the kitchen, dining and living room, 2 or 3 families could easily keep themselves entertained together during meal times and after dinner relaxing. Wall to wall windows from this open room look out onto a huge deck with the lake and trees as its backdrop.
The master bedroom on the main floor is an oasis unto itself. Its tastefully appointed decor combined with the peaceful view of the lake from the ceiling to floor sliding door windows leading out to the deck, makes for a great escape after a long day of cottage vacation activity. The large 5-piece ensuite is like walking into a spa, complete with double sinks, whirlpool tub and towel warmer.
There are 2 more bedrooms and a 4-piece bathroom on the main floor, with another 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms (one being a 3-piece ensuite) on the lower level. All the bedrooms have single or double closed closets for excellent storage. There is also a large laundry room, on the lower level, equipped with plenty of folding table space and shelves. To round out the lower level, there is a fantastic games room getaway, equipped with air hockey, ping pong and foosball tables, and a sitting area with some leather chairs! If you get tired of playing games indoors, head out for a game of horseshoes or volleyball.
Outside, you will find that the cottage is built close to the shoreline with a gradual expansive lawn leading down to the 170 foot waterfront. There, you will find not only one but two small beach areas with hard-packed sand. You can jump off the dock or use the swim ladder to cool off in the clear lake water. Feeling more adventurous, take the canoe or paddleboat and explore the lake. Fishing is great on the lake and the public golf course is close by. Just set back from the shore is an outdoor fire pit, perfect for evening story telling or campfire sing-a-longs. The exposure is west which provides sun on the dock from about 10:30am until sunset. It just doesn't get much better!
"Thanks for sharing a wonderful cottage with all the amenities. Love the sunsets. Lots of fish, big bass".... "Loved our stay here! Lake was awesome!"....... "It was a wonderful cottage to spend an enchanting week here. Perfect place. Sad to leave."..... We had a fabulous time with friends and family. Very beautiful cottage, well maintained, clean, lots of games and sports.".... "We had an amazing week at your cottage. Thank you very much! It was so much fun!"....."Had a great Thanksgiving weekend. Loved your cottage, it's beautiful. Would definitely love to come back for a summer!"
- 6 bedrooms (main level - king; queen; double; lower level - queen; queen; single bunk & 1 single)
- king-size bed linens provided
- fold out futon in living room
- fully equipped kitchen
- 2nd fridge
- dining room wet bar
- bar fridge
- telephone (local calls only)
- good cell phone reception
- 1 - 5-piece ensuite bathroom for master bedroom with whirlpool tub and towel warmer (main level)
- 1 - 4-piece bathroom (main level)
- 1 - 3-piece ensuite bathroom with towel warmer (lower level)
- 1 - 4-piece bathroom (lower level)
- laundry room with washer/dryer, folding table and shelves
- electric heating
- bring own blankets/pillows (king sheets provided for master bed) (Owner will have available if you would like to use, but you would need to remove from beds at the end of your stay, fold up and put in laundry room)
- air tight fireplace in the living room
- New 42" LED HDTV / DVD
- Satellite TV
- WIFI (limited data, no streaming or downloading)
- CD / Radio
- 2 iPod docking stations
- games room with TV, air hockey, ping pong and foosball, and a sitting area with some leather chairs
- lots of board games
- large deck off main level
- propane BBQ
- picnic table and 3 double & 4 single Muskoka chairs (on deck)
- outdoor fire pit (some wood available)
- volleyball court
- 2 hammocks
- large dock (7-8 ft deep water at the end)
- swim ladder
- sandy beach - 170 ft waterfront
- 4 kayaks (2 sit-on and 2 sit-in)
- broomball set for winter rentals
- lifejackets (some, various sizes)
- water source is well, potable
- privacy rating is 1 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- public boat launch on lake
- For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 plus HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
Pet upon approval, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 12+3, bring own linens and towels (king-size bed linens will be provided), bring own drinking water, noise restriction after 11 PM.
Check in 4 pm and check out 10 am
For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 plus HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).