RARELY DOES A CUSTOM BUILT PROPERTY OF THIS CALIBER EVER BECOME AVAILABLE FOR RENT! FOR THE CLIENT WITH DISCERNING TASTES THIS BESPOKE LAKEFRONT RETREAT IS UNPARALLED. FROM THE QUALITY OF CONSTRUCTION AND FURNISHINGS TO THE PRIVACY OF 5,280FT OF SHORELINE AND 123 ACRES OF LAND TO EXPLORE, TREAT YOURSELF TO AN EXTRAORDINARY HOLIDAY AT THIS EXECUTIVE VACATION HOME.
Shaped like a Swiss cross, Timber Dream is a luxurious five-bedroom log and timber home. It sits on a peninsula, almost a tiny island, connected by a causeway to the shore of this incredible 123-acre property north of Parry Sound.
Towering stone pillars, from as far away as Newfoundland and Arizona, flank the front entrance and two stories of glass overlooking the lake. Upon entering Timber Dream, guests will marvel at the beautiful views and design features which include the curved stone floor, massive fireplace and pine log radiating stairs that spiral to the second floor. Live edge timbers soften the surface of many interior elements, including 30" horizontal roof beams. Rustic touches throughout the home are balanced beautifully against the elegance of clean, classic furnishings and charming cottage art.
Tucked beneath the second-floor balcony, the kitchen is the heart of this summer home. Featuring solid maple cupboards, integrated high-end appliances, marble counters, a 10’ butcher-block topped island with bar stools, a gas cook top, microwave, and a built-in Miele coffee system, this kitchen will delight chefs as they host the gang from this cozy and elegant space. The games room features a full-size pool table, charming wood bar, a wall-mounted flat-screen TV and numerous seating options around the room. Enjoy evenings spent in your very own pub! The charming sunroom with 3 walls of windows and doors offers bright mornings and afternoons in a mosquito-free space - ideal for coffee or tea and your favourite book.
The incredible master suite boasts stunning french doors that open onto a private terrace. A stone gas fireplace, stone accent wall, elegantly rustic furniture, and beautiful scenery make this space a quiet and romantic retreat. The private en-suite is full of unique finishing touches - his and hers petrified wood sinks, a tub and toilet carved from an imported light-coloured stone that resembles both limestone and quartz, rustic stone floors and shower. Four additional bedrooms and luxurious bathrooms provide every guest a quiet, restful space at day's end. The balcony, overlooking the main living area, features a cozy seating area with plush leather couches, perfect for quiet conversations or for appreciating the view from the dramatic floor-to-ceiling windows facing the lake.
Timber Dream is a magical blend of cottage charm, log-home traditions and modern design - beautifully expressing the traditions of peaceful family time in the exquisite Muskokas with modern flair! Close to fine dining and award winning 18 hole golf course. Boat and seadoo rentals nearby.
DRONE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/wjiAMo3s3N8
- Featured in summer 2010 "Our Homes" magazine
- 4,700 sq.ft. lakefront log-home on 123 private acres
- 5,280ft of water frontage!
- spacious side entrance "mud" room with washer/dryer
- additional washer/dryer in separate laundry room on upper level
- 5 bedrooms (main level -king; Upper level - queen; queen; queen; queen)
- sofa double pullout couch
- all linens provided for all beds
- all bath towels provided (bring own beach towels)
- top of the line latex foam support mattresses
- stunning spiral log staircase connecting the main level and the upper level
- curved tempered glass and laminated cherry railings on 2nd floor
- 1 - 5 piece master en-suite bathroom (with carved 2000 lb. one piece marble tub from Asia, double petrified wood sinks, curved glass shower with body sprays and rain shower)
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom (upper level in one bedroom wing)
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom (upper level in opposite bedroom wing)
- 1 - 2 piece bathroom (main floor entry)
- washer/dryer in separate bright laundry room
- 2 separate upper level bedroom wings
- fully equipped kitchen with integrated high-end appliances
- built-in Miele coffee system
- built-in Miele dishwasher
- Dacor gas range
- cherry wood kitchen island and 4 bar stools
- breakfast table with 6 chairs
- round dining room table with 10 chairs
- good cell phone reception
- washer/dryer in separate bright laundry room
- central heating
- in-floor heating
- air conditioning
- automatic back-up generator
- two-storey stone fireplace
- gas fireplace in master bedroom on main level
- Muskoka sunroom
- games room
- billiard table with live edge supported by stumps of ancient, near-petrified trees
- charming wood bar with 5 barstools
- High Definition Satellite TV in the entertainment room
- Built In Whole-Home Audio System
- wireless internet service (unlimited) (not guaranteed)
- ipod docking station
- walk out to lake front wrap around stone patio
- propane BBQ
- high-end outdoor lounge furniture
- upper tree top deck overlooking bay
- putting green
- bonfire point
- tree house
- large dock with boat slip (depth of the water at the end of the dock is 10 ft.)
- swim ladder
- sandy beach (40ft. x 25ft.) with hard packed sand for 20 feet into the lake
- 2 kayaks
- lifejackets (some, various sizes)
- water source is lake, built in water filtration system, potable
- privacy rating is 1+ (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- public boat launch on lake
- boat launch on property
- boat rentals available from marinas in Parry Sound
- DRONE VIDEO: https://youtu.be/wjiAMo3s3N8
Pets upon approval, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 10, linens and towels are included, noise restriction after 11 PM.
CHECK IN TIME - 4 pm and CHECK OUT TIME - 10 am
With this cottage there is a mandatory $2,000 plus HST security deposit upon booking.