Welcome to the ultimate family getaway!
On the shores of Miller Lake, get ready to relax and unwind with something for everyone! This 2300 sq.ft. cottage has been built with all the traditional features of a beautiful wood cabin and some modern touches. The expansive ceiling with exposed beams creates the perfect open flow from living/dining room to the upper floor. The 4 bedrooms are tastefully decorated and spaced to allow everyone a great night's sleep after enjoying all the fun features this cottage has to offer. The perfect family suite is located on the upper level with a room for the parents and walk through to the kids room, this is also an excellent space to give the kids free reign while the adults have individual rooms to fully reset. One of the best spots in the cottage is the reading nook overlooking the living room below, with an array of books and boardgames for everyone to enjoy! The lower level hosts one of the additional bedrooms, family room and rec room for fun cottage competitions and movie nights. Equipped with indoor table tennis, darts, outdoor Connect Four and a badminton court- there is always an activity to be playing.
Parents can sit and enjoy their morning coffee in the west facing screen porch while kids play on the trampoline or over look the fun below from one of the two patio sectionals on the upper deck. The outdoor features compliment all that the inside provides, with the expansive seating spaces on the deck as well as the beachy entry to the refreshing waters of Miller Lake. This property also comes with a barrel sauna and hot tub ensuring a relaxing trip. With 2 paddleboards and kayaks everyone has an opportunity to get on the lake and explore, and culvert access to Boy Lake there will always be adventures. For the boating enthusiasts, a public boat launch can be found at the end of the road along with a beach and play park for the kids.
For day trips away from the lake, explore the Canadian Shield by ATV with Bear Claw Tours. Parry Sound- home of Bobby Orr for the ice hockey fans in the group- can be found 15 minutes away hosting a local Farmer's Market every Tuesday and a 30m observation tower showcasing the famous Canadian Railway trestle bridges and Georgian Bay sounds below.
Create your next family tradition on the shores of Miller Lake and let this cottage be your home base in Cottage Country!
- 1 main level bedroom (queen)
- 2 upper level bedrooms (primary-king, 3x singles)
- 1 lower level bedroom (queen)
- please bring your own linens including pillow cases. Blankets & pillows provided
- bring your own bath towels and beach towels
- fully equipped kitchen
- Keurig coffee machine
- water cooler (bring own 15L bottle)
- island with 4 stools
- dining table with 8 chairs
- 2- 3 piece bathrooms (main level, upper level ensuite)
- washer/dryer (main level)
- forced-air propane furnace
- central air conditioning
- ceiling fans (main level living/bedroom, upper level reading nook/bedrooms)
- NO telephone
- good cell phone reception
- 1 SMART TV (46" lower level family room)
- NO satellite
- unlimited Wi-Fi
- indoor gas fireplace
- indoor woodstove (limited wood supplied)
- large selection of books/boardgames
- dart board
- table tennis
- propane BBQ (2 tanks)
- Muskoka room
- upper deck (50ft x 11ft)
- gazebo (ability to be screened in)
- patio table with 8 chairs
- 2 sectional lounge sets
- hanging egg chair
- 2 sun loungers
- barrel sauna
- hot tub
- 4 Muskoka chairs (on dock)
- outdoor connect four
- 2 hammock chairs
- 4 additional Muskoka chairs
- outdoor fire pit with 8 chairs (wood supplied)
- dock (12ft x 5ft)
- shallow sandy entry at waterfront
- adult lifejackets (some, various sizes)
- 2 standup paddleboards
- 2 kayaks
- water source is lake, filtered, potable
- privacy rating is 2 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 plus HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
Pet upon approval, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 12, bring own towels, bed linens provided, bring own drinking water if preferred (15L bottle). Noise restriction after 11 PM.
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling)
NOTE: There is a mandatory security deposit of $2000