Welcome to "Taradise" on Otter Lake!!
This gorgeous newly built 2 level, 1,800 sq. ft., 3 bedroom cottage and 200 sq. ft. lakeside bunkie are located on an acre of land on the banks of much sought-after spring-fed Otter Lake just south of Parry Sound.
Both the interior and exterior of the cottage have a stunning modern architectural flare while maintaining cottage country chic warmth.
As you step into the cottage from the driveway entrance, you are greeted immediately with peaceful tree-top views of the lake from an abundance of floor to vaulted ceiling windows in the open concept kitchen/living room…good-bye city chaos, welcome blissful cottage country serenity!
Each and every room is tastefully decorated and beautifully appointed with all main living spaces and bedrooms, on both levels, facing out to the lake with the rare feature of all of these rooms having walk-outs to either the upper or lower deck, what more could you ask for?!
The spacious lakeside bunkie offers more sleeping room with a king and a queen bed, making it the perfect place for an additional small family or grandparents, allowing for some privacy but still just a stones throw away from the main cottage.
But it is the great outdoors that will bring endless hours of fun in the sun from a variety of chosen locations, with wonderful panoramic views from the multiple glass railed decks or down on the dock. Start your mornings off, cup of coffee in hand, on one of the decks or dock and welcome your day with the calming call of the Loons. With a western exposure, bask in the sunshine all day long on the dock watching the kids play for hours in the sandy inlet at the shoreline.
If you bring or rent a boat, cruise around the 26 kms of shoreline, taking in all the bays and inlets or for the avid fisherman, trolling for pike or bass in waters as deep as 180 feet.
For a change of pace, head into Parry Sound where you will find all shopping amenities, quaint shops, book stores, great restaurants and take-out options. Parry Sound is the home of the 30,000 Island Queen Cruise scenic tour and the "Festival of the Sound" (late July to mid August) which features both classical and jazz music in the beautiful Charles Stockey concert hall. The area also features many golf courses, one being the award-winning Ridge at Manitou.
End your days back at the cottage with a BBQ dinner and be witness to spectacular sunsets. The only problem about your stay at this cottage is you won’t be ready to leave!
- 3 bedrooms (main level - king; lower level - queen; queen)
- bunkie - available during the summer (king; queen)
- linens and towels will be provided
- fully equipped kitchen
- kitchen island with 4+2 bar stools
- NO telephone
- good cell phone reception
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom (main level)
- 1 - 4 piece bathroom (lower level)
- washer/dryer (main level)
- ceiling fans in great room, master bedroom and bunkie
- gas fireplace (living room)
- forced-air propane furnace
- central air-conditioning
- 42” TV (living room)
- smart TV
- unlimited Wi-Fi
- deck (12ft. x 40ft.)
- propane BBQ
- dining table with bench and 4 chairs, wicker love seat and 2 chairs with cushions on the deck
- covered lower deck (12ft. x 40ft.)
- 2 Muskoka chairs on lower deck
- dock (6ft. x32ft. and 20ft. x 20t.)
- swim ladder
- diving board on dock will be removed
- picnic table with umbrella & 2 Muskoka chairs on dock (not currently shown in photos)
- bench on dock
- lakeside deck with screened-in gazebo
- tiki bar and 6 bar stools on lakeside deck
- fire pit (some wood available) (not currently shown in photos)
- 2 kayaks
- lifejackets (some, various sizes)
- water source is lake, not potable
- fridge ice and water dispenser is potable
- privacy rating is 2-3 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- public boat launch on lake
Pet allowed on approval of owner, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 8, linens and towels will be provided, bring own drinking water, noise restriction after 11 PM.