NEWLY LISTED - March 2022
Welcome to this fabulous beach house/cottage on stunning Caribbean hued Georgian Bay! This gorgeous newly built 2,400 sq. ft., 3 level, 5 bedroom cottage is ideally located in Thunder Beach, Ontario. The owner's grandchildren are the third generation to fall in love with the magic of Thunder Beach and they are certain that you will fall in love with it too!
As you step through the formidable entryway into the open concept kitchen/dining/living room, you will instantly be drawn into the breath-taking view of the bay from a wall of floor to ceiling windows. Each and every room in the cottage is exquisitely designed with this main level catering to comfort and family gatherings. The kitchen is every chef's delight with stainless steel appliances, a kitchen island and plenty of counter space for prepping while taking in amazing bay views. Enjoy meals at the custom built harvest dining table, then relax in the living room with after dinner drinks in front of the fireplace taking in the same peaceful bay views.
When building, the owners wanted to create inviting spaces for all family activities. The den/home office on the main level provides a quiet place to catch up on work and, for entertainment, head down to the lower level family room for a game of pool or ping pong while watching the sports channel. All 5 tastefully appointed bedrooms are on the upper level with a 4-piece bathroom, complete with a free standing soaking bathtub.
As inviting as the cottage is, so is the property's great outdoors! Turquoise to cobalt blue freshwater beckons young and old alike for adventure and discovery on the bay with a variety of water toys at your disposal, or just enjoy a tranquil float on an air mattress. The bay can be as smooth as glass or filled with waves from winds that can propel keen surfers and sailors to the horizon and back. Step out your door onto the sandy beach and wade into the crystal clear water, shallow for more than 100 metres, and feel the rippled sand bottom beneath your feet. There are miles of pure sandy beach to warm you on a leisurely stroll while you watch the seagulls play tag and the Canada Geese practice their flying formations. Never a dull moment of natural wonder from early morning to late evening, starting with beautiful sunrises and ending with spectacular sunsets.
Yet another bonus at this property is the ability to choose privacy or to partake in the welcoming community of Thunder Beach (inquire at the Thunder Beach Association for membership requirements) and the many activities it offers, including a children’s camp, tennis, biking, basketball, baseball, the Thunder Run and a golf tournament. Speaking of golf, for the avid golfer there are 4 golf courses to choose from and all within easy driving distance. So much to do, so little time, so what are you waiting for? Come and enjoy cottage life at its very best!
NEWLY LISTED - March 2022
- 5 bedrooms (upper level - king; king; queen; queen; 2 doubles)
- all linens provided for all beds
- all bath towels and beach towels will be provided
- den/home office (main level)
- fully equipped kitchen
- toaster oven
- drip coffee maker (Cuisinart)
- kitchen island with 4 chair/bar stools
- dining table with 8 chairs
- good cell reception
- NO telephone
- 1- 4 piece bathroom (upper level)
- 1- 3 piece bathroom (main level)
- 1- 2 piece bathroom (lower level)
- washer/dryer (lower level)
- forced-air natural gas furnace
- central air-conditioning
- ceiling fans (living room, den/home office and all 5 bedrooms)
- gas fireplace (main level living room)
- electric fireplace (lower level family room)
- 55" Smart TV (main level den)
- 65" Smart TV (main level living room)
- 65" Smart TV (lower level family room)
- satellite (Bell)
- unlimited Wi-Fi
- pool/ping pong table (lower level family room)
- main level balcony overlooking the Bay (5ft. x 22ft.)
- 4 lounging chairs on main level balcony
- stone patio (12ft. x 30ft.)
- gas BBQ (direct)
- picnic table with 4 chairs and umbrella and 2 lounge chairs on stone patio
- portable fire bowl (some wood available)
- sandy beach
- extra lounging furniture on beach
- NO dock
- swim raft with ladder
- 2 adult kayaks
- 2 junior kayaks
- stand-up paddle board
- adult lifejackets (some, various sizes)
- water source is drilled well, filtered, potable
- privacy rating is 3 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- NO public boat launch
Pet allowed upon approval by owner (dog under 20lbs, hypoallergenic and non-shedding), no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 10, linens and bath towels and beach towels will be provided, noise restriction after 11 PM.
With this cottage there is a mandatory $2,000 security deposit upon booking.