Welcome to this gorgeous 6,000 sq. ft. 3 level cottage on an acre of land with 114 ft. of glorious sand beach on stunning Georgian Bay! If you are looking for all the comforts of home while living in the lap of cottage country luxury, look no further.
From the moment you walk into the cottage you will completely forget the hustle and bustle of the city life you left behind. You will first come upon an open concept gourmet kitchen, cozy, colorful and spacious, with a large kitchen table and island. Appliances are top notch with a sub zero custom paneled fridge,Thermador gas stove and oven, Miele dishwasher, Cuisinart coffee maker and a convenient microwave.
The Great Room is truly magnificent with its soaring pine cathedral ceilings, pine walls, warm wood floors, beautifully appointed and comfortable custom furnishings and a stunning floor to ceiling center piece stone fireplace. It will most definitely be the room of choice for the family to gather, recap the day's events, tell stories, play games and simply enjoy each others company.
The bedrooms are a delight. Decorated tastefully with 5 star hotel like comfort, each with their own queen bed and private ensuite. With the clean air blowing off Georgian Bay, it’s the freshest air in Ontario and you'll have the best sleep you've had in a long time.
On rainy days catch up on your Netflix favourites in the loft. No one will judge you for binge watching here. Or have a blast playing Xbox video games. There's even darts, pool, ping pong and air hockey in the walkout fully furnished and finished basement. Complete with a queen size bunk bed for tweens, teens or even grownups.
On hot or inclement days lounge in the sunroom with ceiling fans to keep you cool and relax away the afternoon while taking in the stunning views from the floor to ceiling windows.
For the early risers, the large deck overlooking the bay, is the ideal spot to enjoy your morning cup of coffee or tea. Listen to the cheerful choir of morning birds sing in the surrounding trees. This is also the perfect place for quiet meditation or a yoga workout.
Needless to say, the soft white sand beach will be a favourite spot to soak in the sun while the kids build sand castles or play beach ball. There are plenty of beach chairs to lounge in, including a resort like cabana bed. Contemporary and chic and an all time favourite place to read a book or take an afternoon nap.
The Georgian Bay water is like glass on a calm day, crystal clear and Mediterranean like with teal and sea blue hues. It's peaceful and relaxing to glide over the still, calm waters in the kayak. A great way to tour and explore the shoreline. You can see right through the glistening water to the sand bottom and pebbles.
The swimming is superior in Georgian Bay, like swimming in a giant blue pool. On a windy day, it's fun to jump and play in its ocean like waves.
After a day of sun and sand, treat yourself to a spa experience and enjoy the lower level steam room and shower.
Morning noon or night, the outdoor living and entertainment is at its finest here with a huge deck, outdoor couch, deck chairs, a large dining table and BBQ plus a bonus; a trendy swing chair, another cool spot to chill and escape.
With a southwest exposure, the beach sunsets are an epic event, full of fiery colours that stretch over the huge expanse of water. There is nothing more cottage like and amazing than roasting marshmallows over the fire bowl while listening to the waves lapping against the shore.
In the late evening, sit on the upper deck in the rocking chairs and be awed by the twinkling night sky and millions of stars, who knows, you might even be lucky and catch a shooting star.
What more could one possibly want for, except maybe for more time to be spent at this perfect family vacation oasis!
- 3 bedrooms (main level: queen; single/queen bunk bed; closed loft upper level: queen)
- lower level open room with ensuite: queen and single/queen bunk bed
- need to bring all bed linens, pillow cases, pillows, blankets and towels
- fully equipped kitchen
- sub-zero fridge
- Thermador gas stove and oven
- Miele dishwasher
- Cuisinart coffee maker
- kitchen island
- dining room table with 6 chairs
- NO telephone
- good cell phone reception
- 1 - 4 piece bathroom (main level master bedroom ensuite)
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom (main level bunk bedroom ensuite)
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom (upper level bedroom ensuite)
- 1 - 3 piece bathroom with steam shower (lower level)
- washer/dryer (laundry room)
- forced air propane furnace
- radiant heat on lower level
- central air conditioning
- ceiling fans throughout
- NO automatic back-up generator
- fireplace and woodstove shown in photos are not available for use
- TV (upper level sitting room)
- satellite (upper level sitting room)
- Netflix (upper level sitting room)
- X-box (upper level sitting room)
- unlimited Wi-Fi
- large sun room with lounging furniture
- dart board game (lower level)
- pool table (lower level)
- ping pong table (lower level)
- foosball table (lower level)
- air hockey table (lower level)
- main level deck with 2 rocking chairs
- large lower level deck
- propane BBQ
- outdoor furniture (outdoor dining table with 2 benches, hanging basket chair and 4 lounge chairs with table)
- not shown in photos: outdoor dining room table with 8 chairs and outdoor couch
- gorgeous sand beach
- outdoor fire bowl on beach (some wood available)
- 6 plastic Muskoka chairs on beach around fire bowl
- cabana chair/bed on beach
- boat launch on lake
- NO dock
- 2 kayaks
- lifejackets (some, various sizes)
- water source is municipal, potable
- privacy rating is 3 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- exposure is south-west
- fantastic sunsets across Georgian Bay
- For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling)
No pets, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 8, linens and towels provided, bring own drinking water if preferred, noise restriction after 11 PM.
For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $300 added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling)
With this cottage there is a mandatory $2,000 security deposit upon booking.
Check in: 5:00 pm Check out: 10:00 am