NEWLY LISTED- SEPTEMBER 2022!
Welcome to the beautiful Sunny Pines Cottage on Beech Lake! A comfortable 1500 sq.ft. lakefront retreat with 101 feet of waterfront to enjoy with family and friends. As you enter the property you will find the layout comfortable and inviting with all the amenties equally dispersed on the two levels. The main level is the perfect spot for entertaining with the open flow between living room and kitchen. Enjoy entertaining at the kitchen island or dine out on the upper deck The main level has 2 of the 4 bedrooms along with the bathrooms making it accessible for everyone. The lower level welcomes you with a cosy family room perfect for evening movie marathons or family boardgames. The final 2 bedrooms are located on this level along with the walk-out access to the water.
Take in the great outdoors at Sunny Pines by tanning on the dock, canoeing/kayaking on the crystal clear lake and sitting by the campfire. The shallow entry is perfect for the younger members of the group to wade in and play. With stunning western exposure, enjoy the afternoon sun while you splash in the waters of Beech Lake. Explore the neighbouring lake by paddling up the channel. Beech Lake is known for its great large and small mouth bass fishing!
With an uninhibited view, take in the starry night sky from the dock. And don't forget to roast marshmallows at the campfire because no trip to cottage country is complete without smores!
The property is equipped for all the seasons, take in the local cross country skiing or snow mobile around the area. Sir Sam's is a 15 minute drive away to take in some downhill skiing. For different excursions, be sure to add the Haliburton Sculpture Forest, hike the James Cooper Lookout Trail for amazing views of the Beech Lake area! After the lookout head down along the Beech River Trail to see the beautiful forest!
With no shortage of activities and great food spots close by, let Sunny Pines be your next home base for adventures!
NOTE: The yellow bunkie is not available for guest use. The deck attached to the yellow bunkie is open to guests.
NEWLY LISTED- AUGUST 2022!
- 2 main level bedrooms (queen; queen)
- 2 lower level bedroom (queen; 2x singles)
- fully equipped kitchen
- Keurig coffee machine
- drip coffee machine
- french press
- espresso maker
- electric kettle
- island with 4 stools
- dining table with 4 chairs
- 1- 3 piece bathroom (main level)
- 1- 4 piece bathroom (main level)
- NO washer/dryer
- gas fireplace (upper/lower level living room)
- forced air propane furnace
- electric baseboard heating (lower level rooms)
- central air conditioning
- 7 ceiling fans
- NO telephone
- excellent cell phone reception
- unlimited Wi-Fi
- 1 main level TV (43" in living room)
- 2 lower level TVs (32" in family room, bedroom)
- ability to stream (own subscriptions required)
- CD player
- Sony radio
- selection of boardgames
- deck (300 sq.ft)
- outdoor dining table with 6 chairs
- BBQ (2 tanks)
- 2 patio lounge set
- outdoor fire pit with 6 Muskoka chairs (some wood supplied)
- waterfront deck with cooler
- dock (12ft x 20ft)
- 1 lilypad
- 1 canoe
- 2 kayaks
- 2 paddle boards
- some water float toys provided
- some adult lifejackets, various sizes
- cleats on dock for mooring
- water source is well, UV filtered, potable
- privacy rating is 2 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- public boat launch at across the lake on North Shore Rd
- Nearest Marina Wedgewood RPM on Twelve Mile Lake
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $250 plus HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
1 pet upon owner approval, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 8, linens and towels provided, bring own swimming towels and outdoor blankets, bring own drinking water if preferred. Bring own napkins, extra paper towel and extra toilet paper. No amplfied loud music and no loud noise after 9PM.
NOTE: Guest transfer station pass kit will be provided for renters
NOTE: approx. 50 stairs to the water
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $250 + HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).