NEWLY LISTED- JULY 2022!
Welcome to the shores of Parry Sound's Dent Bay!
This 2 bedroom and bunkie cottage is ready to host your upcoming getaway with 312 feet of waterfront to play in. This traditional cottage has been curated with a cozy cabin feel thanks to the wooden interior. With a unique layout, enjoy epic views of the bay from the Muskoka room while enjoying your breakfast or dinner. The early risers can wake up and listen to the bird songs from one of the two deck seating areas looking out to the water with their hot cup of coffee. A fully equipped kitchen at your disposal- cook up excellent meals for your loved ones! Include a healthy dose of competition with the lower level foosball table ready for action!
Across the lawn you will find the bunkie, the perfect "cousin cabin" or space for the older kids of the group, with 4 individual beds and its own bathroom. One of the amazing benefits to this cottage is the southern exposure and its location. While the water's edge can be found after a few stairs, the views down the channel from the property are spectacular! You can enjoy paddling out into the open bay with either the canoe or kayak at your disposal. Bask in the sun on the rocks by the dock or get the best of both worlds by putting a folding camp chair in the shallow water. With a gradual drop off to the deeper water off the dock, take your pick- whether its a quick plunge into the refreshing waters or an effortless glide in.
If you are renting a boat for your holiday, take some time to explore the dotted islands found in Parry Sound! Perfect for a day trip or a sunset cruise. Killbear Provincial Park can be found 20 minutes away with a beautiful lookout trail that gives a unique view of the sound. Parry Sound- home of Bobby Orr for the ice hockey fans in the group- can be found 20minutes away hosting a local Farmer's Market every Tuesday and a 30m observation tower showcasing the famous Canadian Railway trestle bridges and Georgian Bay sounds below.
Let Dent Bay welcome you with picturesque views and a cozy place to reset after a day of fun!
NEWLY LISTED-JULY 2022!
- 2 upper level bedrooms (queen-primary; 2x single/single bunkbeds)
- fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso (some pods provided)
- drip coffee machine
- waffle maker
- dining table with 6 chairs
- 3- 3 piece bathrooms (main level, lower level)
- 3 ceiling fans (Muskoka room, living room)
- dehumidifier (lower level)
- forced air propane heating
- central air conditioning
- woodstove (some wood supplied)
- NO telephone
- good cell phone reception
- 1 TV (65" in living room)
- DVD player
- Amazon fire stick
- Starlink unlimited Wi-Fi
- selection of boardgames
- office space (primary bedroom)
- foosball table (lower level family room)
- 1 bedroom (1 queen, 2 twin)
- 1- 2 piece bathroom
- Muskoka Room (dining table, lounge area)
- Blackstone 36" Griddle Gas Cook Station
- charcol Weber BBQ
- upper deck
- patio dining table with 6 chairs and umbrella
- outdoor fire pit with 6 folding chairs
- floating dock
- 6 Muskoka Chairs
- 1 canoe
- 2 kayaks
- water source is well, double filtered, potable
- privacy rating is 2 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3=some)
- public boat launch at Sawdust Bay Dock
- nearest marina at Carling Bay Marina
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $200 + HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).
No pets, no smoking, maximum number of occupants is 10. Bring own beach towels. Bring own drinking water if perferred. Noise Restriction after 9:30 PM.
NOTE: For your convenience, there will be a mandatory cleaning fee of $200 plus HST added to your bill so that you don't have to do a detailed cleaning yourself (you are still required to leave the cottage neat and tidy, as well as remove all your garbage and recycling).